Main Page Class Hierarchy Alphabetical List Compound List File List Compound Members File Members
Notes on the class diagrams*
"The elements in the class diagrams ... have the following meaning:
- A yellow box indicates a class. A box can have a little marker in the lower right corner to indicate
that the class contains base classes that are hidden. If the box is filled with a dashed pattern the
inheritance relation is virtual.
- A white box indicates that the documentation of the class is currently shown.
- A grey box indicates an undocumented class.
- A solid dark blue arrows indicates public inheritance.
- A dashed dark green arrows indicates protected inheritance.
- A dotted dark green arrows indicates private inheritance."
* Extracted from pp. 14-15 of the Doxygen manual for version 1.1.2 by Dimitri Heesch ©1997-2000. Doxygen and
GraphViz are used to generate this API documentation from the Xalan-C header files.